There are regular, air-conditioned coach transfers from the airport to Likuri Island's mainland jetty. The journey to the island is a short scenic 35 minutes boat cruise through the calm waters down the Tuva River, to the river mouth and 10 minutes from the river mouth to the Island.
- Depart Likuri Island to Mainland Jetty - 9.00am, 1.30pm, 4.00pm
- Depart Mainland Jetty to Likuri Island - 10.00am, 2.00pm, 5.00pm
One Way Scheduled Boat Transfers
- Adult $55.00
- Child $22.50
One Way Unscheduled Boat Transfers
- Adult $85.00
- Child $42.50
To/From Nadi Airport minimum 2 people - One Way
- SIV - $62 per person ( minimum 2 people)
- 1-3pax - $152 one way
- 4-6pax - $208 one way
- 7-8pax - $265 one way
To book your transfers with coach pick up please email reservations
Directions for Self-driving
Driving to Likuri Island’s mainland Jetty is a breeze! We have complimentary secured parking available at the jetty for a limited number of cars (please advise ahead of time if you wish to self-drive so that we can secure a car park space for you).
Directions from Nadi:
- Head south on Queens Rd towards Suva for 37km/40 minutes
- Turn right at the Natadola Rd junction (Tuva Sanatan Shiv temple) towards the Intercontinental Fiji, Yatule and Natadola Bay Golf Course.
- About 5km down the road will be a sign board for Likuri Island. Turn right down this road and follow the signs to the jetty.
You can also search for "Likuri Island Jetty" in google maps for directions to the jetty.
Here are the approximate travel times from nearby hotels to get to Robinson Crusoe’s mainland jetty:
- The Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa – 5 minutes
- Yatule Resort & Spa - 5 minutes
- Shangri La’s Fijian Resort & Spa – 15 minutes
- Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort – 25 minutes
- Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay – 30 minutes
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton – 30 minutes
- Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa – 35 minutes
- The Warwick Fiji – 45 minutes
- Denarau Island – 45 minutes
Likuri Island Resort is the closest Island Resort to mainland.