There are regular, air-conditioned coach transfers from the airport to Likuri Island's mainland jetty. The journey to the island is a short scenic boat cruise through the calm waters down the Tuva River, allowing you to sit back and enjoy the native bird life inhabiting the surrounding mangrove forests.
Daily Except Fridays
- Depart Likuri Island to Mainland Jetty - 9.00am & 4.00pm
- Mainland Jetty to Likuri Island - 10.00am & 5.00pm
To book your transfers with coach pick up please email reservations
2020 Transfer Prices
Return Scheduled coach & boat transfers - FJ$120.00 per adult / FJ$60.00 per child.
Arrival One Way Off-schedule taxi & boat transfer FJ$105.00 per adult / $53.00 per child. Minimum 2 adults. (same charges applies if both way requires off-schedule transfer)
Private taxi and boat transfers can be arranged at any time of the day or night.
Directions for Self-driving
Driving to Likuri Island’s mainland Jetty is a breeze! We have complimentary secured parking available at the jetty for a limited number of cars (please advise ahead of time if you wish to self-drive so that we can secure a car park space for you).
Directions from Nadi:
- Head south on Queens Rd towards Suva for 37km/40 minutes
- Turn right at the Natadola Rd junction (Tuva Sanatan Shiv temple) towards the Intercontinental Fiji, Yatule and Natadola Bay Golf Course.
- About 5km down the road will be a sign board for Likuri Island. Turn right down this road and follow the signs to the jetty.
You can also search for "Likuri Island Jetty" in google maps for directions to the jetty.
Here are the approximate travel times from nearby hotels to get to Robinson Crusoe’s mainland jetty:
- The Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa – 5 minutes
- Yatule Resort & Spa - 5 minutes
- Shangri La’s Fijian Resort & Spa – 15 minutes
- Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort – 25 minutes
- Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay – 30 minutes
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton – 30 minutes
- Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa – 35 minutes
- The Warwick Fiji – 45 minutes
- Denarau Island – 45 minutes
Likuri Island Resort is the closest Island Resort to mainland.